Thursday, February 22, 2018

Bathroom Remodel is Complete

I had wanted to talk about something else besides our bathroom remodel, but as it's been one of the focuses of my life (besides my new novel which I completed the first edit) it's hard to pull my mind completely from it. And it is now done. Once again, we have a master bathroom. It doesn't quite feel like mine, almost feel like I'm visiting someone else's bathroom. My husband says the feeling will go away once we've had it for a few weeks. Right now, it still feels like a dream rather than reality. The walls are still bare as we/I are looking for the perfect wall decor. I'm thinking of a metal mermaid sculpture to go on the wall near the tub and some vacation photographs for the other walls.




2 comments:

Miss Merry said...

Wow amazing! I would think I was staying in a fancy hotel suite!

Linda O. Johnston said...

Very nice!