Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Lots of Books



I found out this week that I'll have four books published next year.  It's not a total surprise, of course, since I've been writing them.  But I didn't know for sure that one of them would be a 2018 release.

What are they?  Well, my first K-9 Ranch Rescue story for Harlequin Romantic Suspense, Second Chance Soldier, will be published in March, and I just found out the second in the series will be an October 2018 release.  I already knew that my fourth Barkery & Biscuits Mystery, Pick and Chews, would come out in May, and that my ninth, and last, Alpha Force paranormal romance for Harlequin Nocturne would be a November release.

Another fun thing to note about that is that the fourth novel next year will be my 50th published novel!

And I just learned today that I'll be able to provide a sort of Black Friday/Cyber Monday on my most recent Barkery & Biscuits Mystery.  Bad to the Bone will be on sale on Amazon on Saturday, Nov. 17,  from 10:35 AM to 4:35 PM.  Is there a special name for a sale Saturday? I don't know yet what that discount is, but feel free to check it out.  I will!


Do you get the sense that I like to write?  I'd better, or I'm certainly spending a lot of time on something I don't care for.  Nah.  I enjoy it.  And I'd better get back to work now on my current writing project.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

2 comments:

Betty Hechtman said...

50th book! Wow! Congratulations that is a real achievement!

Linda O. Johnston said...

Thanks, Betty!